Saturday, June 30, 2012

SS94HSC: Workbook Chapter 6

1. You wouldn't believe the nerve some guys have! The other night, I was at a party where I saw this guy walk up to a girl, look her in the eyes, and say "if you could imagine having amazing sex with me, how easily can you get incredibly hot and horny?" Did he think she would keep thinking about that all night?

2.
  • a) one time, I was going out to get the mail, and you won't believe what the mailman told me! He said, "if you were to find yourself feeling totally hot and bothered right now, how much more would you want to take this package?"
  • b) one time I was at a bar, and you wouldn't believe what this guy did. He went right up to this girl, and said "what would it be like to imagine me eating your pussy all night long, to the point where you're begging for it?" How can you say that! Can you imagine having that looping in your mind?
  • c) I was at a bondage workshop, and this guy said something you wouldn't believe! He went up to my friend, and said "if you could imagine having sheet-ripping, animal sex with me, right now, how quickly would you want to join me in the closet?" I can't believe he'd want her to keep thinking about that!

3. Quotes present what you are saying as coming out of someone else's mouth. Descriptions offer someone else's entire experience, which she can then apply to herself as she listens closely and imagines this happening right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment